When your logo looks like a snow man -- you have to take advantage!
Special thanks to Mike Stewart for sending this along... and congrats on a terrific November book(#1 in all newscasts!)
And here's their #1 spot:
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
KHBS/KHOG Creative Services Director and The Arkansas CW Promotion Manager
KHBS/KHOG-TV and The Arkansas CW, Hearst Television’s ABC and CW affiliates in Fayetteville-Fort Smith, Arkansas, are looking for a driven, creative Commercial Producer to conceptualize write, shoot, design and edit impactful advertising for local clients and businesses. This position is located in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Producing – from concept to completion - commercial campaigns by working directly with the sales team to develop impactful messaging and branding campaign for the clients’ needs.
- Adhere to a standard operating procedure for commercial production, including scheduling, weekly and monthly reports for projects.
- Assist the ABC and CW creative teams by conceptualizing, writing and producing marketing materials for sales promotion, public service announcements, station sponsored events and syndicated promotion.
- Will assist promotion teams in the writing/producing of news, weather and sports promotion when necessary.
- Prefer two years of experience as a multi-media Writer/Producer
- Prefer two years of experience shooting, lighting and non-linear editing.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop a plus.
- Work well under extreme deadlines and be a self-starter
- Must be able to shoot and edit their own projects
- Graphic design skills are preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
- Relevant work experience in lieu of college is acceptable
Posted by IDOPROMOZ at 10:37 AM