This spot gives the impression that WFTV in Orlando is all over several interesting stories.
They're certainly not giving up against the Olympics.
What do you think of spots that "give away" the stories you're planning to do for sweeps? Does it give the competition a chance to play catch up? Would you risk it?
Monday, January 20, 2014
KVIE, the PBS station in Sacramento is looking for an editor.
- Serve as editor for KVIE productions and other assigned projects.
- Operate computer-based non-linear editing system to create finished feature segments, programs, spot announcements, and special video projects.
- Operate associated video, audio, graphics, monitoring, archiving, and distribution equipment and software.
- Work independently, and as part of a team to produce content for KVIE and client productions; including possible involvement in all areas of creative and technical process.
- Work in production operations capacities as needed such as technical director, audio operator, camera operator and other field and studio positions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Non-linear computer editing hardware, software, and operations with preferred knowledge of Apple and/or Adobe products both on Mac and PC platforms
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, meeting deadlines and paying critical attention to production and technical details.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the direction of different project leads.
- News, feature, documentary, spot, and other editing techniques.
- Television production equipment operations.
- Work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends.
- Higher education degree preferred.
- Two years professional
experience on a non-linear computer editing system in a news, feature,
or documentary producing facility.
MORE HERE: http://www.kvie.org/aboutus/employment/editor_011614.htm
Posted by IDOPROMOZ at 7:36 PM