Job DescriptionWCVB-Hearst Television's flagship ABC affiliate in Boston, MA-is seeking an Assistant Creative Services Director. The qualified candidate is both creative and strategic-able to execute messaging that breaks apart from the pack while moving the WCVB brand forward. We're looking for someone with the experience to help lead a team of talented producers, editors, and artists. The Assistant Creative Services Director will be responsible for on-air, off-air, and digital promotion. This is an opportunity to work for Boston's top-rated station and a premiere local broadcaster; WCVB is the 2014 recipient of the national Edward R. Murrow award for overall excellence and the 2015 recipient of the national award for best newscast. This is also an opportunity to work in a premiere city; Boston is a top-10 Nielsen market serving more than 2.4 million TV homes. If you aspire to grow as a marketing executive by gaining experience in a fast paced and competitive environment, apply today.
- Work closely with the Creative Services Director, serving as a station brand ambassador.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing WCVB brand awareness and resonanc
- Execute on-point television and digital promotion for WCVB and multi-cast MeTV
- Supervise creative team in brand, image and topical promotion.
- Creative writing and conceptualization; able to craft compelling messages based on station
- Non-linear editing required, Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in station marketing/promotion/brand management.
- Executing brand message across all media platforms