Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WCCO Creative

The folks at WCCO sent me a great link today. They have put together a site that shows off some of their best creative work from promotions and graphics.

There are some great spots here... a great chance to see a brand that is nothing like a traditional brand. A couple of spots just plain make fun of the typical promo bull.

I was sad to see a concept on there that is similar to one we've been doing here(before I saw their spots) -- but am sorry to report - theirs is better. More defined. Better message.

Check it out and report back. There are several spots on here - I'd love to hear everyone's feedback.

wccocreative.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to tip my hat to their creative team. Rock solid work across the board.

Action 4 News rules them all, though..

Great stuff.

ericamayer said...

I agree, great stuff.
Wait...I guess I'm biased.
Way to go, team! :-)

IDOPROMOZ said...

Erica - your spots rock! You guys are amazing.

Also - love you blog!

ericamayer said...

haha...thanks.
i'm still a rookie. -and trying to get used to it all.