WABC-TV, New York’s #1 station, seeks a staff Promotion Producer & Digital Content Creator. We need an imaginative preditor who has experience turning daily topical news into top notch on-air creative and viral digital content.
1. Conceptualize, produce, write, shoot and edit high-end promos for News, Programming, Sales and Public Affairs.
2. Work alongside a team of producers to create audio/visual promotional content for on-air, online and social.
3. Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment.
4. Create custom content for various social platforms, driving tune-in and engagement.
5. Feed creative to outside vendors for various off-air advertising campaigns.
1. A minimum of 5 years of work experience in broadcast television promotion.
2. In-depth knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Avid or Premiere.
3. Basic After Effects or Motion skills necessary.
4. Extensive experience working with news staff to take daily news stories and turn them into compelling promos.
5. Experience directing, lighting and shooting is a plus.
8. Ability to learn and adjust to new television and digital technology.
9. A professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision to improve on-air and social production.
Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID#373121BR. You must also send cover letter, reel (e -link).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer– Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity