SEEKING PRODUCER WHO DEMANDS AND DELIVERS EXCELLENCE
KCWE, owned and operated by Hearst Television, are looking for a
highly-creative Senior Producer to write, shoot, edit and design
promotion for all media platforms. This position is responsible for
producing station image promotion that advances our brand and gets
noticed in a competitive market. This person will write, produce and
creatively execute daily news promos, station campaigns, and marketing
projects. This person will also assist the promotions department in
other duties, as assigned. If you demand excellence in yourself,
inspire others, think outside the box and are motivated with a great
attitude, this job could be ideal for you! Send resume and demo reel to
Paul Tranisi, c/o KMBC-TV, 6455 Winchester Ave., Kansas City, MO, 64133
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE M/F/D/V
Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air promos and image
campaigns from start to finish. Generate viewer interest to increase
brand awareness and ratings for all platforms.
oversee and execute projects from concept through delivery. Direct and
supervise video editors, sound editors and talent.
advanced proficiency shooting HD and 4K video with a variety of
different cameras including DSLR and Canon’s C300.
* Create, update and enhance station on-air image, entertainment promos and graphics.
* Hands-on editing and online editing supervision.
* Contribute to brainstorm sessions across all departments.
* Advanced skills and experience working with Adobe Premiere.
Must have experience with the Magic Bullet Suite, the Trapcode Suite,
Video Copilot Optical Flares and Video Copilot Element 3D and Cinema 4D
* Must possess outstanding skills in videography and studio/field lighting.
* Demonstrate ability to write compelling, conversational copy. Strong image and promotion writing skills.
* Must work well under tight deadlines.
* Must be a team player and think outside the box.
* Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
* Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred or equivalent work experience.