Thursday, November 8, 2007

What's in your favorites?

I love to surf the net. I love to keep up to date on what's going on in the tv industry. I love to see what's going on in the world. Here are my fav websites - how about you?

drudgereport.com --- i love this site, keeps me up to date
tvspy.com -- great tv news website
tvtattle.com -- updated each afternoon, I learn a ton about tv/movies here
ftvlive.com -- sure, its a pay site - but I love it
newsblues.com -- another pay, tv news site
lostremote.com -- great way to keep up on web trends
tvbarn.com -- another tv/movie industry site
welldunne.blogspot.com -- a must for anyone who wants to know who's who and who's where
nbcumv.com -- NBC's media village, good for press releases, etc

I also check out my local newspaper's site and a select few TV station websites(KHOU.COM is a great local news site)

What about you? What keeps you busy when waiting for a script to be approved or for that render to complete?

Share you fav sites below...

5 comments:

Promogirl said...

I love to surf graphic houses sites. This is where I often get the inspiration for a look to use in my promos. I have a two page list of sites that I share with the other producers and some other stations in our broadcast group. Lately I've been checking out http://www.belief.com and http://www.blur.com. If you're interested in the whole list I'd be happy to email it to you.

IDOPROMOZ said...

promogirl - I'd love the list... I love checking out arthouses too.

my email is donsjr@hotmail.com

Promogirl said...

I emailed you the list. Turns out it was three pages instead of two... The list is all links so you should be able to just click and go.

I hate snipes as a viewer but as a promotion person you have to check out the snipes on mfactor.com. They're unbelievable.

Victor said...

(raises hand) OOO! Me!! ME!! Send list to me too!!

Promogirl said...

Vic digital,

Get me your email and I'll be glad to send it along. I also put the list up on my blog as well (the TV promos one). Hopefully Don doesn't mind me putting that on here! :-)