Thursday, May 15, 2008

WARNING! DO NOT WATCH THIS SPOT. aka "We're #1 POP"

It has been said that POPs are more for stroking our own egos than anything.

Here is a spot that in my opinion is a wee bit overly boastful.

:)

WARNING! Contains foul language. Stop if you don't want to hear it. If you are easily offended - don't watch. Turn down your speakers at work and for God's sake don't let that uptight ass who works in the next cubicle hear this. IDOPROMOZ is not responsible for you getting fired or for your ears bleeding.

You have been warned.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...which is shaped like a big number one!" I was rolling.

God bless YouTube (and The Daily Show). They keep us in check.

BTW - This is pretty much the view of local news by most people under the age of 30. Good luck to us all as they join our target demo.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing.

IDOPROMOZ said...

And I was worried someone might get offended!

Ah, TV people -- some sick bastards.

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what we needed to see with sweeps flying towards the end. A real laugh out loud moment was just had by our promotions department. Thank you.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA...I will be in a great mood the rest of the day.

HI-larious!!!

Anonymous said...

I take back my opinion of POPs.

Anonymous said...

I GOT YOUR VIEWER BENEFIT...RIGHT FUCKING HERE!!!

BEST PROOF EVER!!!

Mike Lange said...

Anybody got another link? Looks like NBC found out...