Ever wanted to work in NYC? For the #1 station? Here's your chance:
New York’s #1 station, seeks a staff promotion writer/producer/editor
for its Creative Services Department. We need an imaginative preditor
who has experience turning daily news topicals into top-notch creative.
1. Conceptualize, write and edit high-end promos for News and Programming.
2. Work alongside a team of producers to create audio/visual promotional content for on-air, online and social spaces.
3. Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment.
1. A minimum of 7 years of work experience in broadcast television promotion.
2. In-depth knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Avid or Premiere
3. Basic After Effects or Motion skills necessary
4. Extensive experience working with news staff to take daily news stories and turn them into compelling promos
5. Experience lighting, and shooting is a plus
6. Ability to learn and adjust to new television and digital technology.
7. A professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision to improve on-air and social production.
For more info - go to disneycareers.com - and search for requisition id: 140240BR