- Serve as editor for KVIE productions and other assigned projects.
- Operate computer-based non-linear editing system to create finished feature segments, programs, spot announcements, and special video projects.
- Operate associated video, audio, graphics, monitoring, archiving, and distribution equipment and software.
- Work independently, and as part of a team to produce content for KVIE and client productions; including possible involvement in all areas of creative and technical process.
- Work in production operations capacities as needed such as technical director, audio operator, camera operator and other field and studio positions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Non-linear computer editing hardware, software, and operations with preferred knowledge of Apple and/or Adobe products both on Mac and PC platforms
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, meeting deadlines and paying critical attention to production and technical details.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the direction of different project leads.
- News, feature, documentary, spot, and other editing techniques.
- Television production equipment operations.
- Work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends.
- Higher education degree preferred.
- Two years professional
experience on a non-linear computer editing system in a news, feature,
or documentary producing facility.
MORE HERE: http://www.kvie.org/aboutus/employment/editor_011614.htm