Incredible staff, fantastic facility and an amazing promo department.
Bonus - you work in Orlando, which has tons to do, is cheap to live and don't forget the theme parks!
Interested? I say rush your resume to them NOW!!!
Job DescriptionWESH-TV, the NBC affiliate owned by Hearst Television Inc., in Orlando, Florida (DMA #18) is looking for a Promotion Writer Producer to join our Creative Services team. We are looking for a top-notch, hands-on producer to write, shoot and edit mostly newscast topical promotion, proof of performances as well as other promotional campaigns for on-air and digital platforms. If you have strong writing and producing skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment at a great station in a thriving market, this opportunity is for you. The Promotion Producer must be a great writer, be able to shoot with on-air talent in and out of the studio and work in Adobe Premiere. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop is helpful but not required. Qualified candidate must have experience working for a TV station promotion or news department.
- Work closely with the news department producers, anchors and station creative team to develop spots that drive viewership to daily newscasts.
- Write, shoot and edit station promotions with a focus on daily topicals.
- Must be flexible in work schedules, and may work various shifts when needed.
Required SkillsQualifications Requirements:
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality.
- Must have proven skills of collaborating with station personnel.
- College degree preferred.
Required ExperienceExperience Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a TV station or equivalent.