Friday, July 18, 2008

Image Shoot: Day 3

Ahhh... the sweet release of the weekend. We completed our 3rd day of shooting today - and things are going well.

We're shooting all over town and it has been exhausting. I'm excited by what we're getting and it will be footage we can use forever. I'm not giving any details because:

a) I'm too freaking tired!
b) The competition reads this blog! (not that anything we're doing is top secret and that they'd give a damn... but still)

I'm really looking forward to Tuesday of next week - which is taking place in one of the most spectacular locations I've ever shot in. The location is just amazing... should be a lot of fun.

I'll see if I can't find some other stuff to post over the weekend... as I have been slacking lately due to the shoot!

No comments: