Smart? Talented? A little “off-center”? Read on!
1331Creative, the marketing team at KOVR/KMAX in Sacramento, CA is looking for a highly creative artist to join our award-winning group.
This CBS-owned duopoly is not your typical(boring) TV station. Nope. We have fun. We take chances. We even make a few misatkes.
We do it all in the spirit of creativity. Our goal is to produce smart work, exceed client/viewer expectations and have a blast doing it.
This position will work on high-end projects with the station’s commercial production team as well as the promotion and art peeps.
We’re a little weird. A lot geeky. And we love to laugh… often.
Sounds like your kind of place? Before you march into your boss’s office and quit… here’s what we need from you:
- A killer reel! (you’d be surprised how many resumes we get without a reel… we need to see what you can do!)
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and Star Wars
- A passion for producing motion graphics that break through the clutter
- You MUST be a team player who enjoys collaborating and brainstorming while discussing Sharknado
- C4D & compositing experience bumps you to the top of the list
- Ability to shoot video and still photography along with experience directing talent is a huge plus
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy; ability to make tight deadlines
- Agency or post house experience preferred
Head to CBSSacramento.com for more details. It's a great place to work... in a great place to live.
**Note: Star Wars knowledge can be substituted with SNL knowledge, if you want to really get in good with me. :)