Thursday, March 26, 2009

Promotion Writer/Producer Needed

I'm looking for a top notch promotion writer/producer to join our team at ABC 4 in Salt Lake City.

You must be a strong, extremely creative writer who knows how to work the brand into every project. Excellent shooting/editing skills required. Must know how to work in a team environment and be willing to push creative to new levels.

If you have a killer reel and would be interested in living in an amazing city... get in touch with me immediately! If you love to ski or love the outdoors -- this is definitely the place to be!

Send your reels ASAP to:

Don Smith
Creative Services Director
ABC 4/CW 30
2175 West 1700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84104

don.smith@abc4.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us your secret! Most stations around the country are firing promotion folks especially the CSD.
Not that you should be worried if you hire some real hot shot producer. No really don't let me make you nerves ;)

You always have I do promoz to fall back on. You know I am kidding!!

Your great!

Huss said...

I felt the copy of this ad was strong, though it left me somewhat empty. I wanted to know more.

Anonymous said...

Dammit, Huss! I was going to make that joke!

Huss said...

I'm usually late with everything else, so I deserved this one!