Monday, November 26, 2007

50th Anniversary Promotion

When I first got to WESH-TV in Orlando, our 50th anniversary was right around the corner. I used it as a great opportunity to get to know our station and the people who built it into the station it became. I'm not a big history buff - but it was a lot of fun researching and talking to people about the station's rich history.

This weekend, Dave Plantz from WBNS sent me this great 50th anniversary spot. It made me jealous... extremely well done. Check it out:




After seeing it - it got me thinking about a couple of anniversary spots I have in my archive. Here is a very interesting one done by KXAS in Dallas several years ago:



And here are 2 fantastic spots from KING-TV in Seattle:





What do you think? I think the WBNS spot does a great job of not only highlighting the past but also showing off what the future will bring.

No comments: