Monday, October 5, 2009

Bill Kurtis is Scaring Me(UPDATED!)

Check out this promo from WBBM in Chicago.

Everything is pretty normal... until the last second or so of the spot.



Ok Bill!!! I'll watch Thursday nights!! Just please leave that poor anchorman alone!!

:)

UPDATE:

A coworker knew the origins of the "hit" - an AT&T spot featuring boxer Floyd Mayweather. You can check out the spot here.

http://www.brokencool.com/broken_cool/2009/04/video-floyd-mayweathers-att-commercial.html

My question is - how many people get the reference?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... why?

Anonymous said...

I had the same question. Why does it look like he's going to hit the guy? Am I missing a joke?

Paul said...

I've seen that Mayweather spot a dozen times (I remember it without even watching cause it tagged out with the Rocky music.. and I loves me some Rocky!)

But I did not make the connection with this.. to that...