Monday, October 12, 2009

There's Cake in the Conference Room!


It's hard to believe - but I started this site two years ago today!

During that time, I've posted countless spots, made some good friends out there in promoland and luckily, kept the blog discussions from turning ugly(ok, well - most of the time!)

I'd like to thank everyone who comes to blog, especially those who contribute and for sure those that click on the ads! (I'm close to getting my check for 10 cents -- so come on, click those ads!)

In the next year - let me know if there's something you'd like me to add to the blog. And I encourage anyone who wants to write something for the blog or submit spots for review on the site - to do so.

This is your site. Let me know how we can make it even better.

Thanks again everyone. Enjoy the cake!

(some restrictions apply. see store for details. not available in your state. there is no cake.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake is a lie.

Anonymous said...

Cake in the Conference room always means someone is leaving our station. Great call though. Congrats on this blog. I go to it daily for inspiration.

IDOPROMOZ said...

Cake in the conference room is actually a reference to a Jim Gaffigan joke. No matter how much you dislike someone - the response to free cake is always "Well I guess I should say hello!"

Unknown said...

Congrats on two great years!

Paul said...

It's almost the longest you've stuck with one place!!

Oh snap :)

Is there any bacon with that cake???

BACON BACON BACON!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - and nice "Portal" reference to the first poster. :)

Paul said...

Can you update the format of your blog so the 16x9 youtube spots will format properly on the screen??

They be too big :(

IDOPROMOZ said...

Hey Paul - I've tried but can't figure it out!

Anyone know a way to fix it?

Anonymous said...

congrats! your site is always fun to visit..thanks again for doing it.

scooterbucs said...

It's only been 2 years? It seems longer than that. Thanks for digging through the trash to feed us vultures. Congrats in all of your accomplishments in the past two years, too.