Monday, October 15, 2007

An Honor to be Nominated

I received some great news this weekend. I've been nominated for 2 Emmy awards!! Sure... it is an honor to be nominated - but now I want to win!

The station was nominated for 5 total, so to have brought in 2 of the nominations is pretty cool. The spots nominated are:

Rolling Sings:
When a serial killer breaks out into song during a court appearance - it makes for one creepy promo. It was simple - yet effective. Take a look here -



Kids on Christmas:
And who doesn't love the holidays? I took our anchors to a local school and played "Kids say the darndest things" -- and got some great moments from these kids on what they believe about Santa, reindeer and elves. Here are 2 of the 6 spots...





Wish me luck on December 1 when the Emmy award winners are announced.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Good Luck and congratulations for that day :D

I like the spots of course too.

Anonymous said...

Dec. 1st has come and gone. How were the Emmys?

IDOPROMOZ said...

The Emmys suck.

I didn't go.

I didn't win.

I'm an angry, bitter man... broken. Distraught.

Must kill Emmys. Must kill Emmys.

uh, um... sorry. what was the question?