Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SECRETS REVEALED!!

COMING THIS MONDAY!!

A week's worth of secrets and fun revelations - that can help you in your work.

MONDAY: My favorite places to find promos on the web. Want some inspiration? Check out this collection of websites for some great promos. If you like seeing great work - this is the place!

TUESDAY: How to shoot film quality time lapse, for less than $1000. This is impressive, folks. The new way to jazz up your promos for very little money.

WEDNESDAY: Looking for a new job? I'll show you the best places to search online.

THURSDAY:
Just in time for sweeps. The best sweeps stories I've ever seen. Simple ones, you can do in your market.

FRIDAY:
The biggest mistake most stations, no matter how smart, are probably making right now. This one is controversial(at least where I've worked) but I believe I'm right on this one!

I look forward to sharing this stuff with you. I hope you'll check out my blog and send comments, emails and ideas of your own. I'd love to share great ideas from other promo professionals out there.

No comments: