Friday, January 11, 2008

WXYZ Morning Promos

I've always wanted to do something similar to these... I wonder if WXYZ has Magid as their research company. These spots speak to what they told us in Houston was what viewers wanted(especially the one where the guy is standing near the watercooler and doesn't know what everyone's talking about). I wanted to do something like this - sorry some one has beat me to it!

Anyways - check them out here:

http://602communications.com/Info/VideoExamples/tabid/54/Default.aspx

Nice, simple spots... they get the point across.

As for my own morning promos I'm working on - ugh. I don't want to talk about it right now.

2 comments:

Promogirl said...

Did you see the WCCO promos on the next page? Good stuff. Especially the weather image's message. I loved the hair promo, though. I got a laugh out of that one.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.